Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand the core principles of Transactional Analysis and how it can help their communication style
- Understand the idea of “ego states” and how to apply them to communication scenarios
- Know how to identify someone’s ego state during communication and adapt their communication style for better outcomes
- Know the keys to making any interaction more effective
- Know how to better connect with people to improve communication
Working with clients around the world, organizations generally face three scenarios:
- Employees communicate fairly well, but can communicate better
- Team members need help developing better communication skills
- Employees struggle communicating in times of conflict
This training provides team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at communication from the perspective of Transactional Analysis.
In the mid-to-late 60s, there was a popular communication theory called “Transactional Analysis.” TA was made popular by several books such as Games People Play by Eric Berne, and I’m Okay—You’re Okay by Dr. Thomas Harris. For some reason, Transactional Analysis seems to have disappeared in today’s world.
In this interactive and thought-provoking program, participants will learn about Transactional Analysis and how to apply it to improve communication and overall performance.