Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand the qualities of great teams
- Understand the basics of team dynamics
- Know the behavioral style of each team member
- Be able to adapt their behavioral style to other team members to improve team productivity and morale
- Be able to adapt and thrive as a team during organizational change
- Know how behavioral standards are measured in terms of the performance of the team as a unit
- Know how to reach team agreements on future team interactions
Regarding how teams work together, we see organizations with scenarios:
- Teams that do well, but could work together better
- Team members who are good individual performers, but need to learn how to perform well within the team
- Organizations that need teams to perform at the highest level of performance
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at being an effective team member.
There’s no doubt in the business that the best work is done by effective and productive teams. This training program teaches individual participants how to be more effective and efficient team members. If you have a team that you would like to be more effective, or are part of a team you’d like to be more effective, then this is the program for you.