Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Have an increased awareness of what stresses them individually
- Understand how life events impact their levels of stress
- Know what happens to the body and nervous system when people are stressed
- Be able to apply solutions in order to reduce stress and manage it better
- Have physical, mental and social tools for stress management
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees who have a high level of stress and are not managing it well
- Employees who are managing stress, but need tools to manage it better
- Organizations that want to help employees manage their stress better
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them understand and manage stress better.
In the fast-paced society that we live in, it seems as if everyone is moving at the speed of light, and everyone has too much to do and not enough time to get it all done. The result is often anxiety and stress. This program gives participants the tools and techniques they need to better manage their stress, both at work and at home.