Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand the two key elements that drive performance in organizations
- Learn the three key areas for setting expectations
- Know the challenges of setting expectations and holding people to set standards
- Be able to understand and apply the six rules for accountability
- Have a set of tools for holding people accountable
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders skilled at setting expectations and holding people accountable
- Leaders never trained on accountability
- Organizations without clarity about expectations and accountability
One of the core competencies of leadership is to make sure that your team accomplishes their goals and objectives. An effective way of helping teams accomplish goals and objectives is to be skillful in setting expectations and holding people accountable to the results of the work.
Many leaders are ill equipped in setting actionable expectations or able to hold people accountable. This innovative, thought-provoking program teaches leaders how to skillfully and effectively hold people accountable so they drive business results.