Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Have the necessary techniques to properly prepare for sales effectiveness
- Have specific techniques for setting up an initial meeting with a client or prospect
- Be able to articulate the unique selling proposition (USP) of your product, service and company
- Improved presentation skills
- Have more professional methods for overcoming objections
- Know how to communicate with customers by understanding their behavioral styles
- Know what components make a successful proposal
- Have techniques for providing extraordinary customer service after the sale
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Sales people who have not had a lot of training
- Sales people who have had training, but need refresher training
- Team members who aren’t technically in sales, but need to learn selling skills
The solution is to provide sales professionals with the training, tools and techniques to help them become highly skilled in the art of selling.
Sales Pro! is a four-day developmental program for sales and business development professionals. It is based on the idea that sales training is a process and not an event. The program is held one day a month for four months. The sales professionals learn the concepts, apply them, and then come back and learn more.
This program covers every aspect of the sales process from prospecting to customer service. It is helpful for newer sales professionals as well as veteran salespeople who need to be reminded of what they forgot. Sales Pro is based on Shawn Doyle’s 30 plus years of experience as a salesperson and a buyer as well as training salespeople throughout the US, Canada and the UK.