Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know what reasonable objections really are and how to handle them
- Have tools and effective techniques for overcoming objections
- Understand a buyer’s relationship preferences
- Be well-versed in common objections and how to overcome them
- Have a new format for proposals that ensures a much higher level of success in selling
- Have creative and innovative techniques for handling objections that are not used by most sales people, only sales pros
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Sales people who have not had sufficient training in handling objections
- Sales people who have had training, but need a refresher based on issues they face today
- Team members who aren’t technically in sales, but need to learn how to handle objections
The solution is to provide sales professionals with the training, tools and techniques to help them become highly skilled handlers of objections so they can more confidently move a prospect to a sale.
There is a big difference between a salesperson and a Sales Pro! short for “professional.” In this training program on objections, we teach sales professionals how to skillfully and artfully handle objections.