Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Have a better mindset about negotiating in a business context
- Have new understandings about the benefits of negotiating
- Have new awareness and understanding about how people feel about negotiating
- Know twenty (20) specific negotiating tactics and how to work through them to a win-win
- Understand the basic core components of negotiation preparation
- Know how to use a negotiating planning worksheet
- Know the difference between what is and isn’t negotiable
Working with clients around the world, we see organizations face three scenarios:
- Employees who don’t negotiate
- Team members who want to negotiate and need help developing negotiating skills
- Employees who are good at negotiating, but want to get better
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at negotiation.
In many organizations there are employees and team members who do not know how to negotiate or do not like negotiating because they feel uncomfortable in negotiating situations. Unfortunately, this ends up costing a company a lot of time, money and effort, because people do not know how to negotiate effectively. This program teaches people the tools and techniques to become an effective negotiator in an organization.