Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know how to think about how they listen
- Gain strengths and identify areas of improvement as it relates to listening
- Have completed a listening assessment and are more aware of their listening skills
- Have an action plan for developing future listening skills
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees who are in sales or service and need to learn listening skills
- Employees who have some listening skills, but need to be better
- Organizations that want to help employees listening skills to improve overall performance
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them become better listeners.
In this program participants will learn how to listen more effectively, enhance communication and get more done. They will learn the reasons why most people don’t listen and the difference between hearing and listening. Participants will have a new awareness and understanding of what good listening really is and how it will help them.