Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Be able to think about and analyze how they listen as leaders
- Have assessed their listening skills and competencies
- Greater awareness of their strengths and areas for improvement as they relate to listening
- Have an action plan for developing listening skills as a daily practice
Working with clients around the world, we see organizations facing three scenarios:
- Leaders who are not all competent listeners
- Leaders who can listen, but are too busy to take the time to listen
- Leaders who need training on how to be a more effective listener
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become better listeners.
In this program leaders will learn how to listen more effectively, enhance communication and get more done. They will also learn the reasons why people don’t listen effectively as well as the difference between hearing and listening.