Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know the qualities of great leadership
- Know the definitions of management and leadership
- Know how to be an effective leader instead of just managing
Working with clients around the world, we see organizations facing three scenarios:
- People in a leadership role who only manage and never lead
- Organizations that measure management effectiveness and not leadership effectiveness
- Leaders who don’t know the real difference between management and leadership
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them be true leaders and not just managers.
Many people have reported to people in a leadership position who were actually only managers, not true leaders. In this thought provoking program, we talk about the significant differences between mangers and leaders. The program teaches why so few leaders actually lead, and how to help leaders lead and thus transform the results their teams are able to achieve.