Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know the two key elements that drive performance in organizations
- Know the real, proven benefits of being more productive
- Be able to set goals and correlate goals directly to being more productive
- Be able to use time management systems at work to be more productive
- Be able to organize and plan activities and tasks to be a more productive employee
- Understand their specific productivity style and how it relates to when they do their work each day
- Have a set of techniques for creating a better to-do list for productivity
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Team members who are good at being productive, but want to be better
- Team members who struggle being productive
- Organizations that can dramatically improve results by making team members more productive
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them be more productive.
Most organizations run lean and do more with less. It’s critically important for each employee to be productive, effective and efficient every single day. Jumpstart Your Productivity is based on Shawn Doyle’s book and teaches employees how to be more efficient and productive by providing tools, tips and techniques to allow them to work smarter.
People work, but they don’t take time to analyze how they are working. This training uncovers the secrets to real, measurable productivity and how it can show up in the workplace.