JumpStart Your Leadership Series additional trainings
JumpStart Your Leadership comprises three distinct trainings, and the other two are:
Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- How to be a skilled coach
- Advanced counseling skills and legal issues
- How to present effectively
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Interviewing fundamentals
- Models for effective leadership
- How leaders in other organizations lead their teams
With over 30 years of leadership development practice, we have found three key challenges facing today’s workplaces:
- Leaders who have never had any formal leadership training, yet are expected to lead
- Managers and supervisors with huge potential to become great leaders if only they had the right training to succeed and “win at work”
- Team members promoted to a leadership role without knowing how to lead
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them provide extraordinary customer service.
JumpStart Your Leadership III is a comprehensive leadership development program based on one key concept: that learning to be a leader is not a singular event, but a process. Content is distributed over six days so that leaders have a chance to learn, discuss, deliberate and apply. The program is designed to incorporate multiple learning modalities so learning occurs in the student as well as from their peers, fellow attendees and the facilitator. Interactive learning includes role plays, panel discussions, case studies, facilitated debate and critical thinking exercises to help improve learning and retention.