Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know new and unique customer service techniques they can use every day
- Have a clearer definition of what great service looks like based on real life business cases
- Know techniques and approaches for more effective communication with customers
- Know new creative customer service ideas and techniques for your organization
Working with clients around the world, we see organizations facing three scenarios:
- Organizations that have good customer service but want it to be great
- Organizations that need to foster and develop a culture of customer service
- Organizations that have poor customer service and need to change it
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them provide extraordinary customer service.
One of the keys to being successful is providing exceptional customer service. In each section we will review with the participants a story about a real person and how they provide great service in their world. This program is based on Shawn Doyle’s book, JumpStart Your Customer Service, and provides real stories that illustrate what great customer service looks like in the real world of business.