Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Better understanding of the definition of creativity and the purpose it serves in the world of business
- Completed individual assessments to get a baseline of creativity awareness and abilities
- An understanding of the evaluation tools and application in real business situations
- Have a common language around creativity and the ideation process so each is a consistent practice in the organization
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees who need to learn to be more creative
- Employees who are creative, but want to be more creative and innovative
- Organizations that need to leverage creativity and innovation to drive improved results
The result of the training is better ideas, increased revenue, and productivity.
JumpStart Your Creativity is based on Shawn Doyle’s best-selling book and helps participants learn to be more creative and innovative at work. This interactive and thought-provoking program provides participants specific tools for changing the way they think about creativity and empowers them to create better ideas and objectively evaluate those ideas based on how they will benefit the organization as a whole.