Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know the definition of creativity and the purpose it serves in the world of business leadership
- Have completed a creativity assessment to get a baseline of creativity awareness and abilities
- Take away evaluation tools that they practiced against real business situations
- Have a common leadership language around creativity and the ideation process
- Know how to make creativity and innovation a consistent practice in the organization
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations face three scenarios:
- Employees don’t think they are creative and leaders who don’t know how to help them
- Leaders who are creative, but don’t know how to be more creative
- Leaders who don’t know how to incentivize and foster creativity among their team
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at being more creative and innovative.
Would you like your team members to be more creative? Would you like your organization to be more innovative? Would you like your people to come up with more inventive solutions to problems, challenges and opportunities? Jumpstart Your Creativity for Leaders is based on Shawn Doyle’s best-selling book, and helps leaders learn to be more creative and innovative at work.