Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Have identified their communication style and their preferences
- Understand the four behavioral styles and each style’s strengths and weaknesses
- Know how to use the understanding of behavioral styles to communicate with others
- Be able to adapt their communication to suit each team member’s individual style
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Team members who communicate with everyone the same way
- Employees who are not aware of their own preferred communication style
- Team members who don’t have flexibility in communicating with others
The solution is to provide employees with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at using behavioral styles to get better results.
Team members need to learn how to adapt their communication to each person they interact with in order to get the best results. In this interactive and thought-provoking program on behavioral styles, we teach employees how to adapt and modify their communication approaches to the specific behavioral styles of the people they interact with in order to communicate more effectively so they get better results.