Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know how to think more strategically about hiring and interviewing
- Understand the best tactics for interviewing
- Know the best practices for the interview process
- Know how to use effective interview questions
- Know how to review resumes effectively
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders who are skilled and competent interviewers
- Leaders who interview often, but have never been trained on effective interviewing
- Organizations who assume leaders know how to interview, but don’t realize it’s a possible liability
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at interviewing and hiring.
The quality of a team and a company is in direct correlation to the quality of the interview process and skills of the interviewer. Unfortunately, most companies don’t train managers how to interview. This program gives managers the skill sets they need to become more effective interviewers.