After this training, participants will have a better understanding of:
- Law and employment rights
- The legal obligations of those in a leadership role
- Harassment and how it is defined
- Employment law as it relates to pay, benefits and hiring
- Performance management legalities
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders who are have been promoted to their role not given any education about employment law
- Veteran leaders don’t know enough about employment law
- Organizations that are exposed to liability because managers are not trained in employment law
The solution is to provide managers the training, tools and techniques to help them be more aware of employment law impacts so they can avert risk and reduce the burden on their organization’s compliance department.
In a litigious world, every organization should be concerned about something that can cost the company or an employee time and money. Legal issues are caused by leaders and managers ill informed about employment law and what puts a company or person at risk. This program is designed to give managers and leaders a comprehensive overview of what they need to know about employment law so they can perform within legal limits and as a result reduce individual and organizational risk.