Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- The core concepts of emotional intelligence and what they mean
- Define emotional intelligence and understand how it applies to success in the workplace
- Four elements of emotional intelligence
- New tools and techniques in order to build more emotional intelligence
- Capability to improve communication with other people in the workplace by being more emotionally intelligent
Working with teams around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Team members who are skilled at getting results, but are not aware of emotional intelligence
- Team members who have never been trained on emotional intelligence
- Organizations that don’t realize the impact of emotionally intelligent employees
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help them become more emotionally intelligent.
To be successful at work and in life, many experts agree that an employee needs a high level of intelligence (IQ). However, there also needs to be a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ) present, meaning that an employee is able to control and monitor their emotions effectively so they can get the results they want. This training program gives all employees a good understanding of what emotional intelligence at work is all about and how they can improve their EQ, regardless of their personality or temperament.