Participants will be equipped with the following knowledge from this training:
- The core concepts of emotional intelligence and what they mean
- Define emotional intelligence and understand how it applies to success in the workplace
- Four elements of emotional intelligence
- New tools and techniques in order to build more emotional intelligence
- Capability to improve communication with other people in the workplace by being more emotionally intelligent
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders who are skilled at getting results, but are not aware of emotional intelligence
- Leaders who have never been trained on emotional intelligence
- Organizations that don’t realize the impact of emotionally intelligent leaders
The solution is to provide team members with the training, tools and techniques to help leaders become more emotionally intelligent.
To be successful at work and in life, experts agree that leaders need a high level of intelligence (IQ). However, there also needs to be a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ) present, meaning that a leader is able to control and monitor their emotions effectively so they can get the results they want from their teams. This training program gives leaders a good understanding of what emotional intelligence at work is all about and how they can improve their EQ, regardless of their personality or temperament.