Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know how to examine the aspects of employee motivation
- Be able to analyze the strengths and areas for improvement in creating a motivational environment
- Learn the 10 aspects of motivation and how to apply them
- Have an action plan for enhancement of the environment of the team
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees who aren’t motivated
- Leaders who struggle with motivating employees
- Organizations that don’t know how to create a motivational environment
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at creating a motivational environment.
It is an age-old question: How do leaders motivate employees? How do you create an environment where people are excited and fired up? This program based on Shawn Doyle’s book on motivation and provides the tools and techniques to create and sustain a motivational environment.