Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand the definition of corporate and organizational culture
- Know how to create a culture of innovation
- Have the tools and techniques for building an innovation culture
- Learn how to lead innovation
- Understand the role that incentivizing and rewarding plays in an innovative culture
- Understand the role of learning and development as it relates to creating a culture of innovation
- Know how to convey and use mission and vision statements to effectively lead innovation
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees don’t think they are creative and leaders who don’t know how to help them
- Leaders who are creative but don’t know how to be more creative
- Leaders that don’t know how to incentivize and foster creativity in their team
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at creating a culture of innovation.
Do you have a culture of innovation in your organization? Would you like your culture to be more creative and more innovative? This training will help attendees understand how to instill a culture of innovation that becomes a way of being for the entire organization.