Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- The importance of coaching
- General techniques for improving coaching skills
- Models for coaching and practice its application
- More skills as a coach in general
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders who are skilled and competent coaches
- Leaders who have never been trained on effective coaching skills
- Organizations who assume leaders know how to coach and don’t realize how much more successful they could be
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at coaching in any situation.
One of the most important skills sets for any leader is the skill set of coaching. This program gives leaders the tools they need in order to be an effective coaching in any situation, whether providing coaching or receiving coaching.