Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Have better leadership skills from considering five real-life management scenarios
- Discuss case studies as a group and, in doing so, learn new skills and perspectives about leadership
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Leaders who have never had any formal leadership training yet are expected to lead
- Managers and supervisors with huge potential to become great leaders if only they had the right training to succeed and “win at work”
- Team members promoted to a leadership role without knowing how to lead
The solution is to provide leaders the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled at creating a culture of innovation.
In this highly interactive training, leaders break into groups and are assigned one of five case studies. These case studies are based on our real life experiences. Each case study covers tough subjects which require the art and science of leadership. There are many gray areas for people to discuss. Each case study has three to four different situations that each group works through and discusses to arrive at a recommended solution. Each group then reports out their solutions as a group to the rest of the attendees so everyone benefits from the discovered solutions.