Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand the four behavioral styles and each style’s strengths and weaknesses
- Identify their own behavioral style and preferences when communicating
- Learn how to apply the understanding of behavioral styles to communication and coaching as a leader
- Learn how to adapt communication to each team member’s individual style
Working with leaders across the world, we have discovered that organizations typically have three leadership communication approaches:
- Leaders who approach everyone the same way
- Leaders are not aware of their preferred leadership style or that there is a style to be identified
- Leaders don’t have flexibility in coaching and communicating with their team
Leaders need appropriate training to improve their understanding and application of behavioral styles so they can achieve better results from their people.
Each person has their own unique style of communicating and receiving communication from others. When leaders adapt their communication to each person’s behavioral style, their communication is more effective at getting results.
In this interactive and thought-provoking program, we work with leaders to understand how they can best use behavioral styles to improve their approach when leading their people. This training also translates to how leaders communicate with customers, vendors and other colleagues in the professional setting.