Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Know how to develop and apply strategic thinking skills
- Understand the difference between objectives, strategies and tactics
- Know the OST model of strategy and how to apply to their organization or team
- Know when to be more strategic and less tactical in their role
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- People in a leadership role don’t know how to think strategically
- Organizations promote employees to leadership roles, but don’t teach them how to be more strategic
- Leaders who think tactically, but struggle with thinking strategically
The solution is to provide leaders with the training, tools and techniques to help them become skilled strategic thinkers.
As a leader, it is very important to think; but more important is thinking at a deeper strategic level. In this interactive and thought provoking program, we train leaders in the Objectives, Strategies and Tactics (OST) model, which is the framework that helps leaders think more strategically.