Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand and know how to define diversity
- Know the laws that relate to diversity
- Understand stereotypes and their negative impact
- Know the impact of words and language
- Know the benefits of diversity in the workplace
- Know how to hire for diversity and inclusion
- Know the Diversity R.E.S.P.E.C.T. formula
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Employees who not aware of issues around diversity and inclusion
- Many staff who have never been trained on diversity
- Organizations that don’t realize the importance of diversity and inclusion and its impact
The solution is to provide employees with the training, tools and techniques to help them become aware of diversity and inclusion.
We live in a very diverse world with many diverse cities, and as a result, many companies are becoming more diverse each year. That means your leaders and employees have to be more aware of diversity and inclusion.