Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand trade show selling and exhibiting works
- Be able to properly prepare for a trade show
- Understand how to sell and market at a trade show booth
- Understand the aspects and elements of follow-up after the trade show
- Know what to do and never do at a trade show
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Sales people who have not had a lot of training working trade shows
- Sales people who have had training, but need a refresher
- Team members who aren’t technically in sales, but need to learn how to sell at trade shows
The solution is to provide sales professionals with the training, tools and techniques to help them become highly skilled in working and selling at trade shows.
Many companies and organizations attend or showcase their business and products at trade shows; some dozens per year. Trade shows are laborious and expensive, and require a great deal of time, preparation and effort. Unfortunately, many organizations waste money participating in trade shows because they don’t know how to master trade show effectiveness to generate new business and build their brand awareness. This program gives people the tools and techniques they need to maximize their investment in trade shows to get the ultimate return.