Participants will achieve the following outcomes from this training:
- Understand behavioral styles and how to adapt their approach to each client’s style
- Have enhanced and new communication skills
- Understand how to handle objections from clients
- Have tools and tips for building relationships
- Have improved listening skills
Working with leaders around the world, we see organizations typically have three scenarios:
- Sales people who have not had a lot of training on post-sale service
- Sales people who have had training, but need a refresher
- Team members who aren’t technically in sales, but need to learn how to sell after the sale
The solution is to provide sales professionals with the training, tools and techniques to help them become highly skilled in after-sale service.
The first step in any successful business is making the initial sale. However, after the initial sale is made, an important aspect of business is to build and maintain new relationships for future sales and to reduce buyer’s remorse.